- This event has passed.
July 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Thursday, July 28, 2022, from 5 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (8 PM to 11:30 PM EDT) – This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register.
Panel Discussion and Reception: Resurgence
Join Pride at Work Canada for an evening of networking and connecting with diversity, equity, and inclusion leaders, 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers in Vancouver at Norton Rose Fulbright. The evening’s festivities will include a panel discussion on returning to in person Pride events and a lively networking reception. Let us return together to build more inclusive futures for gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation inclusion.
When: Thursday, July 28, 2022, from 5 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (8 PM to 11:30 PM EDT)
Where: Norton Rose Fulbright – Sky Garden – 1800 – 510 West Georgia St, Vancouver, BC
Registration: 5 PM – 5:30 PM
Presentation & Reception: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Experiences of 2SLGBTQIA+ employees and job seekers
- Best practices for 2SLGBTQIA+ inclusion
- Queer futures of employment
- 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers
- Employee Resource Group members
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion professionals
SAYLESH WESLEY (she/her)
Educator & Knowledge Keeper
[Remarks & Panelist]
BASIA PAKULA, PhD (she/her)
Senior Research Associate
Social Research and Demonstration Corporation (SRDC)
TARA ROBERTSON (she/her)
Tara Robertson Consulting Inc.
SANDEEP NAIR (he/him, they/them)
Manager of Business Development
Pride at Work Canada
CLAIRE YICK (she/her)
Senior Policy Analyst
BC Public Service
- All existing provincial and local regulations will be followed, including mandates that may require individuals to wear a mask (In Person)
- Norton Rose Fulbright – Sky Garden – Accessibility (In Person)
- Live captioning provided by National Captioning Canada (Virtual)
- More accessibility details to come. However if you have any accessibility requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests by July 14, 2022.
The event will include a livestream option. When registering please indicate if you intend to come in person as there will be a limited number of in-person availability.
For in-person access, please register here (limited capacity).
For on-line access, please register below:Registration for this event has closed.
This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register. If you would like to register after the deadline for livestream, please send an email to email@example.com