Our growing roster of Proud Partners collectively employ over one million Canadians. Each Partner maintains access to exclusive benefits and services that support individual strategies for inclusion on the grounds of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.
PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS EMPLOYERS
- Access to in-person and online training opportunities that target human resources, diversity and inclusion and management staff groups
- Opportunity to participate in the LGBTQ2+ Workplace Inclusion Audit; Canada’s definitive employer benchmarking tool focused on LGBTQ2+ inclusion that includes focused recommendations based on organization’s audit score and business model
- Ad-hoc support on items related to LGBTQ2+ inclusion such as policy review, speaker recommendations and referrals to external resources
- Commitment to LGBTQ2+ inclusion communicated on Pride at Work Canada’s website, social media platforms and in annual print/web advertisements celebrating our network
- Unlimited posts on Canada’s largest job board for LGBTQ2+ job seekers
- Connection to a network of employers promoting best practices in LGBTQ2+ inclusion in a uniquely Canadian context
PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS EMPLOYEES
- Invitations and priority access to Pride at Work Canada’s in-person learning, networking and personal development events
- Defined amount of tickets to, and discounts on, ticketed events and activities such as Toronto ProPride and our annual Workplace Summit
- Priority access and discounts on tickets to events organized in collaboration with select Community Partners
- Ad-hoc support for LGBTQ2+ employee resource groups and diversity councils
Maximizing the Benefits of Partnership with Pride at Work Canada, presented by Colin Druhan, Pride at Work Canada’s Executive Director
- Proud Partners are private, public or not-for-profit organizations and pay an annual membership fee of $5,000 CAD.
- Community Partners are not-for-profit organizations that work closely with Pride at Work Canada to collaborate on events, research or other activities.