- This event has passed.
July 14, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Thursday, July 14, 2022, from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM ADT (4:30 PM to 7:30 PM EDT) – This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register.
Panel Discussion and Reception: Trans health and the workplace
Join Pride at Work Canada for an evening of networking and connecting with diversity, equity, and inclusion leaders, 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers in Halifax at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21. This panel discussion will bring together business and community leaders to share insights into building inclusive workplaces based on gender expression and identity for the health and wellbeing of Two-Spirit, trans, non-binary, and agender people in the workplace. The panel will be followed by a lively networking reception.
When: Thursday, July 14, 2022, from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM ADT (4:30 PM to 7:30 PM EDT) – International Non-Binary People’s Day
Where: Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 – 1055 Marginal Road, Halifax NS
Registration: 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Panel: 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM
Reception: 7:15 PM – 8:30 PM
- Experiences of Two-Spirit, trans, non-binary, and agender employees and job seekers healthcare
- Best practices for gender expression and gender identity inclusion
- How to create inclusive benefits for Two-Spirit, trans, non-binary and agender employees
- 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers
- Employee Resource Group members
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion professionals
ASHLEY MARTELL (she/her)
Manager, Regional Operations & Internal Controls
TD Bank Group
LEIGH HEIDE (they/them)
Education Development Specialist
Community-Based Research Centre
VINCENT MOUSSEAU, RSW (they/them)
Registered Social Worker
JADE PICHETTE (they/them)
Director of Programs
Pride at Work Canada
COLIN DRUHAN (he/him)
Pride at Work Canada
- Canadian Museum of Immigration – Accessibility (In Person)
- Masking and respecting social distancing required (In Person)
- Live captioning provided by National Captioning Canada (Virtual)
- More accessibility details to come. However if you have any accessibility requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests by June 30, 2022
There will be a livestream, when registering please indicate if you intend to come in person as there will be a limited number of in-person availability.
For in-person access, please register here (limited capacity).
For on-line access, please register below:Registration for this event has closed.
This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register. If you would like to register after the deadline for livestream, please send an email to email@example.com