- This event has passed.
September 1, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Thursday, September 1, 2022, from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM MDT (7:30 PM to 10:30 PM EDT) – This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register.
Panel Discussion and Reception: The Next Generation
Join Pride at Work Canada for an evening of networking and connecting with diversity, equity, and inclusion leaders, 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers in Calgary at the Calgary Public Library. The evening’s festivities will include a panel discussion on how workplaces create a welcoming environment for 2SLGBTQIA+ youth and emerging professionals, and a non-alcoholic networking reception. Let us return together and build more inclusive futures for gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation inclusion.
When: Thursday, September 1, 2022, from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM MDT (7:30 PM to 10:30 PM EDT)
Where: Calgary Public Library – Central Library – 800 3 St SE, Calgary, AB
Registration: 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM MDT
Panel: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM MDT
Reception: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MDT (non-alcoholic networking reception)
- Experiences of 2SLGBTQIA+ youth and emerging professionals
- Best practices for 2SLGBTQIA+ inclusion
- Queer futures of employment
- 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers
- Employee Resource Group members
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion professionals
MICHELLE ROBINSON (she/her)
Photo credit: Darcy Robinson
AMELIA NEWBERT (she/her)
Director, Communications & Culture
AN TRAN (she/her)
JADE PICHETTE (they/them)
Director of Programs
Pride at Work Canada
TERRI EKLUND (she/her)
Board of Directors
Pride at Work Canada
- Calgary Public Library – Central Library – Accessibility (In Person)
- Masking and respecting social distancing required (In Person)
- Non-alcoholic event (In Person)
- Live captioning provided by National Captioning Canada (Virtual)
- More accessibility details to come. However if you have any accessibility requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests by August 18, 2022
There will be a livestream, when registering please indicate if you intend to come in person as there will be a limited number of in-person availability.
For in-person access, please register here (limited capacity).
For on-line access, please register below:Registration for this event has closed.
This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register. If you would like to register after the deadline for livestream, please send an email to email@example.com