- This event has passed.
June 3, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday, June 3, 2022, from 2:30 PM to 5 PM CDT (from 3:30 PM to 6 PM EDT) – This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register.
Join Pride at Work Canada for an evening of networking and connecting with diversity, equity, and inclusion leaders, 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers in Winnipeg at The Canadian Museum of Human Rights. The afternoon’s festivities will bring energy as we start the Canada Pride weekend. Including remarks, performances, and networking reception let us return together and build more inclusive futures for gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation inclusion.
When: Friday, June 3, 2022, from 2:30 PM to 5 PM CDT
Where: Canadian Museum of Human Rights – 85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0L5
Registration & networking: from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM CDT
Remarks and Performance: from 3:30 PM to 5 PM CDT
- Experiences of 2SLGBTQIA+ employees and job seekers
- Best practices for 2SLGBTQIA+ inclusion
- Queer futures of employment
- 2SLGBTQIA+ professionals and job seekers
- Employee Resource Group members
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion professionals
ALBERT MCLEOD (he/him, she/her)
The Two-Spirited People of Manitoba
UZOMA ASAGWARA (they/them)
Politician, Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Activist
COLIN DRUHAN (he/him)
Pride at Work Canada
JADE PICHETTE (they/them)
Director of Programs
Pride at Work Canada
- Canadian Museum of Human Rights – Accessibility (In Person)
- Masking and respecting social distancing required (In Person)
- Live captioning provided by National Captioning Canada (Virtual)
- More accessibility details to come. However if you have any accessibility requests please email email@example.com with requests ideally by May 20, 2022.
There will be a livestream, when registering please indicate if you intend to come in person as there will be a limited number of in-person availability.
For in-person access, please register here (limited capacity).
For on-line access, please register below:Registration for this event has closed.
This hybrid event is free and open to all who wish to register. If you would like to register after the deadline for livestream, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org