- This event has passed.
October 18, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Virtual ERG Leader Development Program
FLOURISH is an eight-week virtual program that will develop the skills required for 2SLGBTQIA+ Employee Resource Group (ERG)* leaders to be effective and successful in their roles. Those who lead 2SLGBTQIA+ ERGs have an enormous opportunity to create change for two-spirit, queer and trans employees. They also face very specific challenges in Canadian workplaces. While session content will touch on the mechanics of ERGs, the primary focus of FLOURISH will be developing individual competency in four areas:
- Domestic and international 2SLGBTQIA+ economic issues
- Building business cases and generating buy-in for 2SLGBTQIA+ inclusion
- Principles of governance and volunteer management
- Providing peer support to 2SLGBTQIA+ people and their allies
Through live Zoom sessions, virtual learning modules and self-directed work, our second FLOURISH cohort will collectively unlock their potential as ERG leaders.
* Please note we use Employee Resource Group as a catch all term which is inclusive of Business Resource Groups, Affinity Networks, and other similar employee led groups focused on equity-deserving groups.