Flawless Project Delivery Coordinator
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Flawless Project Delivery Manager for Kitimat site , the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination and the implementation of FPD (Flawless Project Delivery) program for the LNG Canada Project at the Kitimat site, this is a fly in/out rotation of 14/7 with camp supplied in accordance with Fluor’s rotation schedule.
The Flawless FPD Coordinator will be the focal representative on the construction site and expected to ensure that the FPD program is developed and implemented through a collaborative approach interfacing with project teams, vendors and contractors.
The FPD Coordinator’s key responsibilities will include:
• To act as the JFJV representative regarding FPD in Kitimat (project site).
• Ensure visibility of FPD (Preparing posters, FPD bulletins defining site condition good verses bad practice).
• Responsible for the JFJV FPD program progress and provide corrective actions.
• Set-up effective communications with Q Captains, construction team and Contractor Flawless focal points and monitor the implementation of actions from Flawless-related plans.
• Responsible for the implementation of specific philosophies / targets / standards, monitoring progress ensuring Project Management Teams are kept up to date.
• Conduct Audits and participate in JFJV FPD Health checks.
• Initiate Campaigns to educate all Project staff at the Kitimat Operating Center.
• Responsible for the training, mentoring and management of Q Captains.
• Responsible to ensure on time and effective training and execution of FPD program. This includes the roll out of FPD to Vendors, Sub-Contractors and inspection contractors.
• Provide and/or arrange necessary training on FPD matters i.e. specific workshops and technical training as required and FPD Site Induction training during Construction.
• Develop, coordinate, 'drive' and coach Q Area Captains in FPD implementation and execution at site.
• Ensure that robust Q Area Assurance Plans, Q Area Assurance Tool and Flaw lists are developed/updated, agreed and executed.
• Participate in FPD workshops. Ensuring FPD Program is actioned within relevant selected projects in addition to flaw mitigation arising from workshops.
• Participate in Q Area Rounds to ensure that all activities in the Q Area Assurance Plans, Q Area Assurance Tool with special focus on Tightness, Cleanliness, Preservation, Inspection /Testing, Operability and Maintainability are executed successfully and on time during the Construction, Mechanical Completion and Commissioning & Startup Phases.
• Ensure continuity of FPD through all project phases.
• Ensure Lessons Learned are brought into the FPD program.
• Organize FPD on boarding and training for new team members.