City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 384673
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
About the Team
The Operations Services and Core Network leadership team support Bell’s mission of keeping the company and the country connected and informed. The team focuses on supporting reliable Technology Services (applications, mainframe); maintaining reliable Networks coast to coast to coast, scaling up our Core Network, which is the foundation of all Bell products and services and supporting our customers with best-in-class managed services.
The Executive Assistant will work as part of the administrative team, assisting in the following areas:
- Provide proactive management, coordination and support to executive ensuring the executive is always up-to-date on all meeting obligations or commitments
- Following pre-established guidelines, act as a gatekeeper, to decide and manage the executive calendar and itinerary including organizing calls and meeting requests, and ensuring transition between meetings or location is adequately planned
- Planning, organization, coordination of travel, meetings, conference calls, events and logistics with both internal and external clients
- Support the management of general correspondence, and take appropriate action and escalation with minimal supervision (following pre-established guidelines)
- Assist in the preparation of reports and briefing documents for Senior Executives in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, excel, word documents, etc.)
- Assist the Operations Services and Core Network leadership team with ad hoc requests i.e. coordination of events, meetings
- Develop and implement process improvements to maximize efficiency
- Manage expenses; invoice payments, expense management accounting, investigations and source cost-effective purchases and practices
- Maintenance of documents, email correspondence and being able to process confidential transactions in an efficient and expedited manner.
- Provide support and coordination of personnel related issues
- Ad-hoc translations of required documents
- Engaged in peer support of other assistants to discuss and align on process efficiencies
- Highly motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, results-oriented, with proven administrative experience at the executive support level
- Proficient organization, planning, scheduling and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, make decisions and prioritize work
- Display strong initiative and anticipate the needs of a busy executive and team.
- Maintain professionalism and respecting confidentiality in representing the office of the executive
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Personal commitment to ownership and accountability for the success of tasks assigned with a high level of attention to detail and effective follow-up on activity
- Process oriented mindset, with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Explorer, and virtual conferencing solutions
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal working hours when required and to travel to multiple office sites
- Experience at the Executive Level is an asset
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular Term - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.