Community-Based Research Centre (CBRC)
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff directory: www.cbrc.net/our_team
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
CBRC's core pillars - community-led research, knowledge exchange, network building, and leadership development - position the organization as a thought leader, transforming ideas into actions that make a difference in our communities.
CBRC was incorporated in 1999 and is a non-profit charitable organization. CBRC’s main office is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and they also have satellite offices located in Edmonton, Toronto, and Halifax.Check out their website to learn more about CBRC's work to strengthen the health of Two-Spirit, queer, trans and non-binary people in Canada:
- Community-based research: Sex Now, Investigaytors, Test Now, Our Health
- Knowledge exchange: Summit, CBRCevents.net, CBRC.net, CBRC Online Programming
- Network building: Advance, The Network
- Leadership development: Pivot, Totally Outright, Do You Mind?
- Campaigns and Initiatives: Sex Ed is Our Right, Resist Stigma, Medicine Bundle, HIV Funding Campaign