City : Edmonton, Alberta
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Operations
Employer : National Bank
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for clients, providing them with timely and informative responses to their inquiries via telephone and email.
- Work closely with our Investment Advisors, managing client requests and ensuring that daily transactions and trades are accurate.
- Liaise with various departments, manage key dates for client requests, and maintain an impeccably detailed task list to ensure that all client needs are met.
The Esposito Advisory Team’s focus is around delivering effective wealth strategies with a multi-disciplinary family office approach for a select group of like-minded clients. Like their relationships with clients, the team has a strong emphasis on building long-term relationships with opportunities for advancement internally.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course with a securities license.
- Several years of experience in the investment industry and excellent working knowledge of Outlook Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with a client management system and portfolio management reporting.
- Some experience with options and life insurance would be considered an asset.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently while being a productive and valued team member.
- Understands a results oriented economy.
- Adaptable, possess excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills, and be able to reprioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
If you are ready to elevate your career to the next level and work with a dynamic team of industry professionals, apply now to become our Wealth Associate. We look forward to hearing from you!Your benefits In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic