City : Victoria, British Columbia
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Wealth management
Employer : National Bank
Are you a seasoned investment industry professional who is passionate about delivering exceptional client service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment, where you can take ownership of your position and make a tangible impact? If so, our National Bank Financial team want to hear from you!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, providing them with timely and informative responses to their inquiries via telephone and email.
- Work closely with our Investment Advisors, managing client requests and ensuring that daily transactions and trades are accurate.
- Liaise with various departments, manage key dates for client requests, and maintain an impeccably detailed task list to ensure that all client needs are met.
The R Hunter Wealth Management Group is a top tier Wealth Management practice in Canada with a strong track record of client satisfaction and performance. We strive to deliver outstanding client service and ensure that our clients' needs are always met.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course with a securities license.
- Several years of experience in the investment industry and excellent working knowledge of Outlook Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with a client management system and portfolio management reporting.
- Some experience with options and life insurance would be considered an asset.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently while being a productive and valued team member.
- Understands a results oriented economy.
- Adaptable, possess excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills, and be able to reprioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
If you are ready to elevate your career to the next level and work with a dynamic team of industry professionals, apply now to become our Wealth Associate. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic