Trainee – Insurance Advisor
City : Kitimat
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Kitimat (Wakashan Ave), BC, 956 Wakashan Avenue, Kitimat, British Columbia, Canada Req #2371
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
W e're searching for a Trainee - Insurance Advisor . Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee - Insurance Advisor at our Kitimat, BC (Wakashan Ave) location . Do you love to provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their career in insurance.
Discover what's possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Trainee - Insurance Advisor , you're empowered to develop your career in insurance by learning how to promote and educate clients on Insurance products. You'll also practice anticipating and interpreting client needs, as well as completing various insurance transactions.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Why we'll love You:
- Eager to grow, with minimal sales or customer service experience under your belt
- Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
- You're a master time manager, you can prioritize your workload, plus you demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- We support you in obtaining your Level 1 Insurance license through a comprehensive 6-week program. And we provide financial support!
Once here, you'll:
- Contribute to our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Be at the frontline, answering questions as they arise and communicating product benefits that best match client needs
- Want to invest your energy into learning more about conducting interviews while capturing the right data
- Participate "hands-on" as a member of the team, turning client concerns into opportunities
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Kitimat (Wakashan Ave), BC, 956 Wakashan Avenue, Kitimat, British Columbia, Canada