Territory Sales Representative- Saskatchewan
City : Calgary
Category : Sales
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
Territory Sales Representatives are the first-line contact with customers responsible for driving and delivering large format sales volume of Quaker brands through compliance of specific customer agreements, execution of monthly priorities as well as permanent and temporary in-store development.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
- Delivering large format sales volume in assigned territory through compliance of specific customer agreements, execution of monthly priorities as well as permanent and temporary in-store development
- Perform match contact initiatives with key store level and regional level customers to enable improved field sales team execution results
- Balance internal-facing needs (e.g. reporting, spending controls, meetings) and external facing needs (e.g. customer demands)
- Travel to Regina required on a monthly basis (Approximately10% travel)
- Experience in varied disciplines of sales, sales management, go-to-market models or business/commerce
- Post-secondary education in business or related field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and leverage strategic insight to drive results
- Is collaborative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sound understanding of the marketplace environment of designated territory
- Willingness to travel to Regina on a monthly basis. Approximately10% of a typical month.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world