City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Legal
Employer : National Bank
- Are you interested in investment products?
- You are known for your rigour, curiosity, proactivity and organizational acumen?
- You know how to collaborate and communicate effectively?
To be a technical advisor at National Bank Investments is to use its technical expertise to support the evolution of wealth management in order to ensure the smooth running of business in the context of the manufacturing and distribution activities of National Bank's investment funds.
To be a member of the Legal and Regulatory Affairs team is to maximize the quality of the team's interventions and services by acting as a resource in your area of expertise.
More details on your role?
- Coordinate interventions with the different sectors of the Bank and its suppliers in order to collect data, interpret it and process it
- Participates in drafting and reviewing documents related to investment products
- Perform database maintenance and updating
- Participate in the billing process
- Investigates, evaluates and proposes new methods of organizing and automating work
- Monitors major projects and files, ensuring deadlines are met and information is up to date
- Be bold, innovative and proactive in your work environment
- Completion of a diploma of college studies related to the sector of activity, particularly in officetics or administration and a minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office suite (Office 365 including collaboration tools, Word, Notes, Excel, etc.) and excellent computer literacy
- Knowledge of JIRA / Confluence, desirable
- Knowledge of wealth management products, an asset
- Rigueur, organizational acumen, autonomy, initiative and ability to analyze
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written, as you will frequently interact with our suppliers or partners who speak a language other than French
Ready to make a difference as a team? Have a positive impact? Submit your application!
Ready to live your ambitions with us?Your benefits In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic