City : Multiple Locations
Industry : Tax
Employer : MNP
Make an impact with our Tax team. This diverse team of professionals delivers customized tax strategies within a complex and dynamic regulatory framework. As a trusted advisor, you’ll design solutions for clients that meet compliance and reporting requirements, minimize risk, drive efficiencies and maximize returns.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
We currently have a variety of available roles, each offering a unique set of responsibilities. Some of these roles may involve duties like:
- Lead multiple client facing engagement teams responsible for the completion of tax engagements
- Deliver industry and technical expertise taxation and assurance through client interactions, reports, technical work, management presentations and high-quality deliverables
- Evaluate existing business processes and policies and advise on policy and tax changes; developing proactive tax strategies that make effective use of business opportunities and ensure businesses are run effectively
- Liaise with Canada Revenue Agency and relevant provincial ministries on client issues
- Prepare election forms required in corporate reorganizations
- Assist in the management of the administration of personal and trust tax compliance seasons
- Manage a portfolio of clients while understanding their business, key risks and ways to deliver added value; ensuring their needs are met and that relationships and accounts grow and develop
- Accountable for engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials (i.e. budgets, WIPS, timely billing, collection and variance recognition)
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches in order to improve work processes
Skills and Experience:
- CPA designation
- Completion of Level 1 of In-depth Tax Program and other specialist development courses
- Relevant public accounting or tax consulting experience
- Extensive working knowledge of Canadian Tax
Click the apply button to view all our roles available!
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!