Senior Wealth Associate
City : Regina, Saskatchewan
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Wealth management
Employer : National Bank
- Analyze clients’ accounts to recommend business opportunities adapted to their needs.
- Ensure administrative tasks related to account management are completed smoothly and provide outstanding customer service.
- Develop marketing material to present the service offering for investment advisors.
- Coordinate the organization of seminars for clients and plan content for them.
- Take part in financial planning meetings for clients, prepare files, ensure follow-up and subsequent steps.
- Oversee onboarding, training and coaching for new members of your team.
- Supervise the process of onboarding new clients.
- Work with investment advisors to develop innovative portfolio management and marketing strategies to maximize results.
- Assist investment advisors in preparing annual business plans and monitor progress.
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have close to 1,000 investment advisors who manage the assets of more than 400,000 clients in about 100 branches. Reporting to the regional manager, you will team up with an investment advisor to offer an exceptional client experience. Collaboration and partnership will be key to your success.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Completed college and/or university diploma in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in portfolio management, financial planning, marketing and social media or taxation
- Completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course or must be successfully completed within a year in position
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with technology
- Knowledge of current market trends and activity
- Ability to offer exceptional customer service
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic