Senior Site Administration Assistant
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Senior Site Administrative Assistant is an important role that will support the Construction Management Team. For day-to-day activities, this role will report to Construction Management but is also a part of a larger Administration team that will functionally report to the Office Manager. The Senior Site Administrative Assistant will provide project administrative support in a team environment. Responsible for all administrative functions which support the Construction Operations with minimum supervision.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES/FUNCTIONS:
• Works closely with Construction Management Team handling all administrative responsibilities as assigned.
• Update/populate databases daily
• Provide consistent reporting as assigned
• Coordinates department and project meetings, visitors, and catering.
• Perform administrative duties including, but are not limited to: report preparation, presentations, engineering specifications, setting up and maintaining project files in project databases.
• Administers and maintains highly confidential and specialized information and records.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and operations.
• Review, analyze and extract data in preparation for meetings, work/special projects, reports, and presentations.
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for departments/project.
• Consistently looks for opportunities for improvement.
• Coordination of office space allocations, including phones and computers for department project personnel.
• Manages calendars, meetings, appointments, and teleconferences.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Construction site office working conditions.
• Generally favorable indoor office workspace.
• May utilize site bussing system to travel to different work locations on site.