Senior Project Manager
City : Surrey, British Columbia, CA, V3T 0K7
Category : See posting
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Coast Capital
Location: Help Headquarters
Job Type: Full Time
myWork Options: In-person, Remote, Hybrid
What’s the job?
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects or initiatives through complex planning, managing of resources, time and budget and multiple interdependencies. The projects involve and benefit multiple business unit stakeholders and frequently comprise part of a program that benefits the entire enterprise.
What you’ll get to do:
- Lead end-to-end project management activities including project planning, resource allocation, budget management, risk mitigation, and stakeholder communication.
- Define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria, ensuring alignment with organizational strategies and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify project requirements, dependencies, and potential risks, and develop comprehensive project plans to address these factors.
- Manage project timelines, monitor progress, and proactively identify and resolve any issues or deviations from the plan.
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-functional team meetings, ensuring effective communication, collaboration, and decision-making.
- Conduct regular status updates and presentations to senior management, providing insights on project progress, risks, and recommendations for course correction, if necessary.
- Oversee vendor relationships, if applicable, and manage vendor performance to ensure timely and quality delivery of project-related services.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to project team members, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully managing complex projects from initiation to completion, delivering results on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes, practices, and systems preferably in the financial services industry.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Coast Capital
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Coast Capital, we believe everyone has potential. We are committed to building better, brighter, more inclusive futures for everyone – including our employees. We see the potential in our employees to achieve amazing things and want to invest in your future. If you’re excited about this career opportunity and your experience may not perfectly align with every qualification in this job posting, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Coast Capital.
At Coast Capital, we are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, Black, and racialized persons, persons with disabilities, people of diverse sexual and gender identities and women. We value applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that diverse perspectives, experiences and expertise benefit of our employees, our members, and our community.
We strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our candidates with different abilities. If you require any accommodations, please contact email@example.com. We will work with you to meet your needs.