Senior Product Manager
City : Vancouver
Category : See Posting
Industry : Technology
Employer : Microsoft
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to help protect over a billion users across the planet? Believe us, it is a fun roller coaster ride! Our team's mission is to protect our customers from the perils and attacks they face as they engage the online world. The team's charter is to build a world class security services that protect our customers and empower them to achieve more with less risk. We continually take in suggestions, bug bounty, internal penetration test, and external customer feedback to continuously improve how we assure our customer's security. We are tasked with be growth-oriented leaders that keep up with and exceed the pace of innovation around the world.
The Security, Compliance, Identity, and Management Team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help build products that keep our customers secure. You will be working with a talented team chartered with protecting our customers from the threats they face every day. This position needs you to have a strong passion for technology, growth engineering, data informed decision making, partner engagement, and execution skills. If all this sounds interesting to you then you should talk to us!
As a Product Manager supporting partners with deep security needs, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the Security Roadmap for a new and exciting product offering.
- Establishing a strong collaborative partnership with Engineering teams on new features, services, and updates to the product.
- Innovating new ways to protect customers, their data, and our services.
- Planning and managing an expanding portfolio of security services and partners by tracking key results and service metrics.
- Creating and communicating plans to drive security improvements across these new services.
- Represent Microsoft in customer briefings and security conferences.
- Any other reasonable activity directed by management
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of security industry experience and knowledge of the current security landscape.
- Excellent cross-group and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate the business need for security improvements
- Meet with customers, understand what they need to be secure, and develop a plan to meet those needs.
- Strong knowledge in security operations, incident handling, auditing, and forensics.
- Experience with cloud service provider security principles and controls
- Experience in a Security Operations Center or other Security services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.