Senior Insurance Advisor
City : Timmins
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Timmins, ON, 65 Maple St S, Timmins, Ontario, Canada Req #2690
Friday, February 23, 2024
We're searching for a Senior Insurance Advisor . Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group is growing and has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Insurance Advisor for our Timmins, ON office. Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career-minded individual who is focused on growing their insurance industry knowledge and experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced PL insurance advisor to work on an established book of business.
Discover what's possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibilities for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Senior Insurance Advisor, you promote and educate clients on insurance products, take ownership of client relationships, and help us grow our presence and profile in the local community. You'll also manage more complex insurance case s and help team members reach their potential.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
• An open, flexible, and welcoming workplace
• Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
• Autonomy to own your own success
• Be part of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of background
• Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
• Flexible paid Commemorative Days to celebrate days important to you
• Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Why we'll love You:
- Laser-focused, you have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
- Master time manager, you can prioritize your workload while demonstrating confidentiality and discretion
- At least 1 year of industry experience
- RIBO license preferred but open to OTL-licensed candidates as well
Once here, you'll:
- Work with clients to uncover complex business challenges, identifying their needs and providing recommendations based on your knowledge of underwriting principles
- Practice excellent customer service and prioritize client relationship management by actively listening to queries and concerns
- Collaborate with a supportive team to reach organizational goals
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Timmins, ON, 65 Maple St S, Timmins, Ontario, Canada