Senior Full Stack Developer
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
RBC has made the strategic decision to become a Disruptor in the U.S. Cash Management space. By starting this journey, there is a significant opportunity to evolve and capitalize on a $100 Billion Dollar market segment in the U.S. In support of this vision, RBC aims to offer a frictionless, embedded payment and liquidity experience for its clients. While RBC has an established Cash Management business in Canada, the U.S. based group will be built from scratch and anchored in a technical/digital play vs. a traditional play, enabling the Bank to compete with new entrants in this space. #USCASHMGMT
Reporting into Digital Onboarding Technology in US Cash Management, the person in this role will manage development and partner with other managers and business units to create state of the art technical solutions that result in consumer quality Onboarding solutions for our corporate clients.
You will require a thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. You will focus all of their daily attention on ensuring that all aspects of the design, development and implementation are on track and meet the highest quality so that clients will have a consistently excellent experience.
What will you do?
- Provides information on the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Applies experience and seasoned knowledge, skills, and practices to perform a variety of assignments.
- Build the state of the art, highly scalable Digital Onboarding banking platform as a lead across the team components
- Build digital assets to serve our internal and external clients
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of strong Java or Python experience
- Experience with Digital Channels/ CRM (Salesforce or MS Dynamics) and/or Onboarding workflow platform
- Angular/Node.Js Developers who have worked only with front-end projects in the past or API Development with the right skills who have built enterprise API solutions before.
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies like, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Spring, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH is desired
- Experience with Microservices and Apigee.
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Designing and coding application programs; performing testing for developed applications.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems. Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
- Conducting analyses of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in Digital Channels/Onboarding/Cash Management / transaction banking domain
- Knowledge AWS or Azure or any cloud based infrastructure
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.