Senior Financial Analyst
City : Toronto (GTA), ON
Category : Finance and Accounting
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Toronto
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Toronto (GTA), ON
Department - Planning & Corporate Reporting
Job Function - Finance and Accounting
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (Coke Canada) is an independently owned business with over 6,000 employees, 50 sales and distribution centres and 5 production facilities nationwide and we are growing! In 2023, Coke Canada was named one of the top employers for Diversity in Canada by Forbes and was the highest ranked for Diversity in Canada in the Food, Soft Beverages, Alcohol & Tobacco category.
Driving our growth together, our goal is to become the leading beverage partner in Canada and we know that this is achievable through our people….the best people!
About This Opportunity
The Sr Finance Analyst - Fixed Assets Accounting is responsible for the execution of accounting processes related to Property Plant and Equipment. Activities include maintenance of the fixed asset register, depreciation roll forward schedule, account reconciliation, journal entry preparation and posting, financial reporting and analysis, validation of monthly Fixed Asset activity.
- Manage assigned accounting function to ensure the accuracy, integrity, timeliness and quality of the Fixed Asset Sub-Ledger
- Participate in the development of strategy and planning for the department and for initiating process improvements to increase efficiencies and automation of accounting processes
- Ensure sub-ledger and general ledger processes are in place and maintained to include required documentation
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners
- Point person for fixed asset processes and systems
- Ensure timely and accurate financial data
- Ensure compliance with Canadian ASPE (Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises)
- Special Projects and Additional Reporting as Needed
- Champion New Projects that Involve Fixed Assets
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working towards obtaining an accounting designation
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting including account analysis and reconciliation
- Proficient in SAP and above average Microsoft Excel and Access are required
- Excellent analytical, planning, interpersonal and communication skills
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com