Senior Application Support Analyst
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What will you do?
- Manage day to day production support issues and seeing through to resolution. Involves rotational on-call and occasional weekend support
- Be responsible for change management activities in test and production environments, including depolyment of code, adhering to source code management policies and release procedures.
- Maintain health and safety of production systems and applications. Identifies risks and proposes actions to mitigate
- Work with development teams and business partners to provide input on best mix of development
- Interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, management, stakeholders, infrastructure teams and interfac groups using a variety techniques and collaboration from initation to close.
- Build knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information systems
- Provides coaching, expertise, and feedback to build the capabilities of the team
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.