Senior Administrative Assistant
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
In this role you will be situated full time in Kitimat, BC supporting our LNGC project.
You will be fully supported as you continue to build your skills, support a schedule driven project where the emphasis will be on people, client interface, development and management.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Provide administrative support in a team environment
• Work closely with manager/team, minimum supervision handling any and all administrative responsibilities as assigned
• Network with other administrative assistants to plan, organize and distribute workloads
• Administrative duties include, but are not limited to: schedule management, phone coverage, meeting coordination, report preparation, presentations, correspondence, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
• General office duties including faxing, mail distribution, creating and maintaining department files
• Work closely with Office Manager, minimum supervision handling any and all administrative responsibilities
• Performs duties of a highly confidential nature requiring initiative, judgment, and knowledge of company practice, policy and organization.
• Assists with coordination and organization of department/ project meetings, town halls, information sessions, and celebrations
• Establishes and maintains required department/project files
• Researches, abstracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, work/ special projects, reports and presentations
• Assists with detailed onboarding process
• Coordination of office space allocations, including phones and computers for department project personnel
• Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment for departments/project, adhering to all project guidelines
• Distribute, sort, read and annotate incoming mail and documents, attaching the appropriate files to facilitate necessary actions
• Assist in routine administrative details and with general department/division administration