Senior Accountant, Audit
City : Vaughan
Category : Audit
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Our CIM (Consumer and Industrial Manufacturing) group is looking for talented individual who provides exceptional customer service?
KPMG's Audit practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding the client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
What you will do
Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance. As a Senior Accountant you will be required to:
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices and methodologies at client engagements
- Conduct external and internal financial statement audits for both public and private companies
- Leadership of field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members
- Perform analysis of complex accounting issues
- Perform financial and systems analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
As an Audit professional, you will provide a service that represents a high-value mark for our firm, helping companies assess their risk as they work to ensure transparency across their operations.
What you bring to the role
- Accounting/business diploma.
- Successful completion of the CFE or working towards a CPA designation
- 2 - 3 years post graduate experience with exposure
- Experience with all reporting standards
- Excellent project management, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business and maintain strong client relationships
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties
- Uses previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client
- Able to use a range of techniques to analyze an issue
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.