Sales Development Manager, Large Store
City : Moncton
Category : Sales and Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Account Manager, Large Store, supports the Coca-Cola contact between the large store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
- Execute and close all sales calls
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
- Buillds, changes and removes product displays and cleans product space.
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Bachelor Degree/3-4 Yr College - Univ. Degree preferred
- 1+ years of general work experience
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, with access to reliable transportation
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com