City : Ottawa, ON, CA; Nepean, ON, CA
Category : Sales and Service
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don’t just embrace the latest technology and content—it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with others. They understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and they're excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help.
We’re growing our teams and are looking for retail representatives who are committed to innovating by sharing ideas that have real business impacts and creating a best-in-class customer experience for our communities and neighbours in our retail stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Let’s help make your passion for the latest technology a career possible. Consider the following opportunity!
Our Sales Associates make every customer feel welcome and leave delighted, more knowledgeable, and feeling better about Rogers and Fido every time. They know how to engage, show they care and invest the time with our customers to get things done. They want every customer sharing their experience and always coming back.
At Rogers, retail has impact, and so can you.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
- Handle all issues and concerns – you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Work with and through others to achieve team goals in a highly collaborative environment
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday – Sunday)
You are someone who:
- Knows how to greet and thank our customers – you want everyone to feel welcome and appreciated
- Has a knack for building rapport – you genuinely care about our customers’ needs. It’s not just about the sale!
- Ensures our customers understand our products and services
- Enjoys solving customer problems – you take accountability for their issues
- Is comfortable taking action, showing initiative and feels empowered to lead
- Takes pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as a brand ambassador, an educator, a leader, a problem solver, and so much more!
Benefits for you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Unit# 14 - 3777 Strandherd Rd. (430), Nepean, ON
Travel Requirements: No Selection
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 261661
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Retail