City : OAKVILLE, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
With client expectations shifting in today’s digital world, we’ve been on a journey to transform our bank. Leveraging new technologies and creating an exceptional digital client experience is only part of our strategy. We fundamentally believe that in order to stay connected with our customers and maintain relevance, we need to reimagine the role we play in our clients’ lives, adding value in the moments that matter.
As the first point of contact at RBC retail banking locations, an RBC Advisors is a highly engaging, client experience focused individual with advanced discovery and problem resolution skills, who personally assists clients with simple banking solutions and provides warm introductions to the right RBC Partner for more complex banking needs.
What will you do?
- Using empathy and hospitality-like skills, welcome and engage clients proactively as they enter an RBC location
- Actively listen to uncover the reason for their visit, taking ownership of client needs and resolving concerns at first point of contact
- Assist clients to fulfill their immediate everyday banking needs using RBC’s best in class digital platforms, while respecting client preferences
- Engage in discovery conversations to understand client needs, fulfilling on the appropriate simple advice, solutions and service
- Provide client-centric advice as you open accounts, assist clients to fulfill on pre-approved credit solutions and authorized non registered term investments
- Contribute to a culture of collective team success by uncovering opportunities to introduce RBC Partners to fulfil on more complex client needs
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests in every client interaction
What do you need to succeed?
- A passion for hosting an exceptional client experience
- Curiosity, emotional intelligence and empathetic communication skills
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- A self-motivated eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Experience in the financial or service industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.