City : Fort McMurray, AB
Category : Full time Quality Assurance/Control
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are an experienced Quality Inspector who will be responsible for Supervising and Coordinating day to day activities related to Inspections, Quality Assurance and Quality Control. This includes document and procedure management, validating related quality processes, and assisting the Project QA/QC Manager with the implementation of quality procedures. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Come join our True Blue team in Fort McMurray today!
- Coordinate and walkdown piping system for turnover
- Coordinate inspections and provide status update
- Perform welding visual inspections
- Coordinate hydro test tracking and coordination
- Coordinate Welding NDE tracking program and data entry
- Coordinate PWHT to code specifications, evaluate charts
- Identify process improvements
- CWB Level II Certified Welding Inspector
- Minimum 4 yrs + related experience.
- Proven ability to manage quality procedures and processes
- Ability to perform inspections to comply with approved ITP’s and code requirements
- Ability to interpret ASME B31.3 Code for fabrication issues
- Able to interpret ASME weld procedures, know differences for welding carbon, stainless, chrome steels
- Familiar with welding processes SMAW, GTAW
- This is a site-based staff position
- Camp accommodations, Flights
- 14 7 Shift Rotation
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.