Quality Control Manager- CAN Bridge
City : Windsor, Ontario
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Responsible for their segment:
• Communicate and coordinate with relevant parties (QA, Laboratories, WDBA.) any Witness or Hold Point as per the approved ITP
• Step verification and Tracing of Materials
• Training and Onboarding of Quality Control Inspectors
• Client Relationship
• Subconsultant Management
• Accountable for QC Inspection and Testing- Perform inspections and Tests in accordance with the approved Inspection and Testing Procedures.
• Assist and provide the required input to Quality Assurance managers in the development of Inspection and Testing Plans.
• Ensure that defective work or material be corrected or removed until made compliant.
• Review daily quality field reports from quality control inspectors
• Participate in Quality audits
Willing to relocate to the Detroit/Windsor construction site