Project Controls Reporting Technician
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
The purpose of this position is to work on routine assigned tasks which are tactical and administrative in nature by assisting and supporting the Project Controls specialists. This position provides support for the Project Controls functions of planning, scheduling, cost management, progress and performance analysis and reporting, as required, to meet the project scope and job requirements. This is an entry level position.
• Collect data for cost, scheduling, and progress reporting
• Record purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders, amendments, and other adjustments
• Interface with internal clients and company personnel, as required
• Prepare presentations for project reviews, client reviews, management reviews, etc., as directed
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned