Private Client Associate
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for assisting an Investment Counsellor and other members of the team in providing daily portfolio maintenance administration and superior service to high net worth clients of RBC Phillips, Hager & North Investment Counsel Inc.
What will you do?
- Respond to client inquiries and ensure any issue is resolved to the satisfaction of the client
- Be a key support to the administrative activities and responsibilities of the team
- Ensure trades are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Manage all aspects of account opening and documentation and maintain client cash flows and balances
- Maintain records and files and attend client meetings as required
- Proactively assist with client management of appointments and scheduled meetings/calls
- Assist other team members and continue to strengthen cross-business working relationships
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary education
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.