Preservation Coordinator (Back-Shift) – Kitimat Site
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Kitimat Preservation (Shift) Lead, the MCPLus Preservation Coordinator is responsible for supporting and monitoring the craft & contractor’s preservation activities and supporting the development of the preservation database (MCPlus) to link and track engineered tags to modules and systems. This position works with the Project Team, Construction Contractors, and Client to ensure all preservation requirements are satisfied, properly executed, and documented in accordance with project requirements.
• Direct Contact person for Kitimat Preservation Lead(s).
• Participate in weekly preservation meetings.
• Review and implement any corrective actions related observations raised by the PM&S or FPD team.
• Document and ensure timely closure of any preservation NCR and punch items.
• Identify Gaps in Preservation activities and assist in expediting solution.
• Input, update, and maintenance of the MCPlus database to the latest approved preservation forms.
• Manage day to day preservation forms and distribution to Preservation craft.
• Manage MCPlus database which will include:
o Printing weekly preservation forms
o Rescan the completed forms into MCPlus
o Adding new forms against new material
o Changing the preservation location
o Starting preservation requirements
• Coordinate with the Material control team to obtain the material arrival, issuance, receivable, and material tracking information.
• Prepare Site 6-week look-ahead reports utilizing the Site MAR.
• Assist with the building and compiling of Preservation work packs.
• Use Coreworx and Jovix to locate and track documents, materials and deliverables.
• Responsible for tracking preservation related RFI and ensure that all Preservation RFI’s have been actioned and responded accordingly.
• Generate weekly & monthly KPI reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Functional knowledge of MCPlus data base program.
• Communicating and interacting with employees at all working and management levels.
• Effective management of large volumes of data and documentation.