Personal Banking Advisor
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
As a Mortgage Retention at the National Bank call centre, you'll live your ambitions and have a positive impact on the lives of our clients, your colleagues, and your own life. By adopting a friendly approach and providing high-quality advice, you’ll offer clients a people-centric experience and assist them with their mortgage projects.
- Contact and support our clients.
- Suggest optimal solutions to our clients that meet their needs.
- Advise and offer appropriate solutions to make them aware of their financial situation.
- Present the competitive advantages of the Bank's financial products and services and how they meet clients' needs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules.
Your work schedule
The centre is open from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., on Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and we answer calls from clients across Canada. Possibility of working on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on a rotating basis.
You’ll report to the Mortgage Retention Manager and routinely work with a team of a hundred experts specializing in credit, mortgage financing, and other areas.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to make sure our clients reach their goals, and our colleagues do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help one another.
You'll begin with on-the-job training. You must be available for full-time training 5 days a week. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. The training program focuses on hands-on learning which will help you to learn about your role, our products, and our technologies.
- Completed community college diploma or Diplôme d’études collégiales.
- Customer service and advisory experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in French
- Business development experience
- Knowledge of investment, financing, and mortgage products
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We put people first:
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?