City : Windsor, Ontario
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
PDDM is looking to hire an intermediate document controller for our team
Responsibilities/Scope of Work:
• Receive, log, and file design documents.
• Data entry into document management database (BIM-360, SharePoint, eBuilder).
• Issue project transmittals and keep transmittal record database.
• Maintain the Master Drawing and Specification Log and all other design documentation logs for access to the project team.
• Manage and complete reproduction requests whether in-house or outsourced.
• Assist the Document Control Manager in the management of submittals, documents, as-builts, NCRs, and RFIs.
• Other duties as assigned.