Order Builder Loader
City : Kingston, ON
Category : Equipment Services
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling General Labourer’s are responsible for physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment. Using an electric pallet jack, you will pick our customers order based on the information you have in your handheld scanner. Once your pallet/order is complete you ensure it is wrapped, labelled and prepared to be shipped.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 11h am - 7h pm
- Class 1 Drivers license
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Proof of vaccination against COVID 19
- Responsible for pulling cases of product based on pick ticket information to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
- Adhere to all manufacturing practices and safety standards
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs) above shoulder height without assistance
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum six (6) months of general work experience
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.