Oracle WebLogic/Fusion Middleware Administrator
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Oracle WebLogic/Fusion Middleware Administrator - ( 210002UN )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 350 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Information Technology Services.
Oracle WebLogic/fusion middleware administrator must interface with Database Administrators (DBAs), Application Administrators (AA), third-party system administrators, and the end-user community.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Installing and patching: Installation, configuration and tuning of fusion middleware, WebLogic environments.
- Conduct Troubleshooting: Work with the Application server admins and Oracle DBA to resolve application problems.
- Perform Migrations: Migrate code between test, Quality Assurance (QA) and production environments.
- Create Configuration: Configuration of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Single Sign On (SSO) for fusion middleware and fusion middleware-based products such as Oracle Analytics Server (OAS), E-Business Suite (EBS), Grid (aka Cloud Control).
- Perform Tuning: Tuning of fusion middleware, (Products include Grid, Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Access Manager (OAM)/SSO, Oracle Identity Management (OIM), EBS). Develops standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds.
- Oversee QA: Review proposed changes and test them in a test and QA environment.
- Create Documentation: Develops a complete set of fusion middleware documentation describing the current configuration of fusion middleware, (Products include Grid, OID, OAM/SSO, OIM, EBS).
- Develop Best Practices.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Must know Oracle Identity Management/Governance (OAM, OIM), Oracle Identity Self Service, Oracle Internet Directory.
- Must know WebLogic/Fusion both 11g and 12C with migrations from 11g to 12C and new installations of 12C.
- Must know WLST scripting.
- Knowledge of 11g and 12C configurations
- Decommissioning and clean-up of legacy implementations.
- Apache to WebLogic Configuration.
- Knowledge of OEM Grid Control 13.x on WebLogic 12C.
- Must have a functional knowledge of UNIX shell scripting including vi and file management commands. RHEL specifically.
- Excellent communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of WebLogic/Fusion Middleware administration (including installations and configurations).
- A minimum of 2 years of providing Oracle Database Administration support; including products OID/OAM/SSO, and Oracle Cloud Control and an understanding of related technologies, especially Java (JDeveloper, J2EE, Apache).
- Prefer combined experience as Database Administrator.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada
Job : Middleware
Organization : BC-1374 IT Services-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Nov 18, 2021, 8:47:00 AM
Req ID: 210002UN
Vaccine Policy: Stantec requires some positions in North America to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 subject to reasonable accommodation to the extent required by law because of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief.
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans