Mechanical Permit to Work Issuer
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Ensure all disciplines adhere to Safe Work permits and isolations, procedures, and policies to protect people, property, environment, and the reputation of LNGCanada.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Review submitted permit to work documents and packages.
• Coordinate with Contractor to ensure that content of permit is complete and applicable.
• Coordinate and confirm work scope covered by work permit approved by JFJV Area Authority.
• Coordinate with Field Engineering and Technical Services team to verify all technical aspects of work permit applied for are complete and approved with associated supporting documents.
• Coordinate with HSSE advisors as required to verify that all aspects of work permit are in compliance.
• Review Lockout/Tagout isolations and install boundary Lockout/Tagout isolations as required.
• Coordinate with Environmental advisors to verify all environmental aspects of work permits are taken into consideration.
• Coordinate with contractors to close expired or completed work permit.