City : Toronto
Category : Administrative/Clerical/Office Support
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Toronto
Department - Procurement - Indirect Team 1
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
About This Opportunity
As a key member of the Procurement & Raw Material Planning Team, you will support the Ariba Source to Pay process, analytics and Procurement policy(ies) compliance in order to drive value for Coca-Cola Bottling Canada Limited. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager; Indirect Procurement, the successful candidate will be working to provide innovative, accurate and insightful reporting that will help our Procurement Management team make decisions to drive compliance and continuous improvement within our organization. The Manager, Procurement Operations, will also be expected act as the main subject matter expert for SAP Ariba - including implementation, requirements gathering, regular maintenance, administration, data migration, support, and analytics.
Source to Pay Process Management:
- Lead and coordinate with internal and outsourced functions to govern the supplier enablement, catalog development, charter of authority & invoice processes to increase Procure to Pay business efficiencies
- Act as the main Source to Pay subject matter expert with our internal & external stakeholders
- Development of regular presentations to leadership – including business cases & progress updates on P2P KPIs
- Management of the integration of existing Procurement strategic priorities into a P2P environment (scorecards, catalogs, contract repository, spend, diversity & inclusion, etc.)
Procurement Policy(ies) Compliance Auditing :
- Review and publish from time to time, the business compliance performance to the Procurement Led Policies including (but not limited to);
- Procurement Policy (Indirects only)
- Travel & Entertainment Policy
- Purchasing Card (P-card) policy
Procurement Reporting & Insights:
- Manipulate large amounts of data into innovative reports and dashboards that will allow the procurement team and senior leaders to make informed decisions.
- Work closely with the procurement team to identify process efficiencies.
- Bachelors degree - Physical Sciences, Engineering, Supply Chain or Business related fields.
- 3 – 5 years working experience with mandatory experience implementing or leading change with SAP/Ariba Source to Pay system
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- PMP/CAPM designations would be considered an asset.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com