Manager, Credit Structures Private Banking
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As Manager, Credit Structures, you will be a credit professional providing innovative credit solutions, professional value-added advice, and credit expertise to Private Banking clients. You will be responsible for Private Banking client credit relationships and focused on winning as One RBC by introducing clients to the right solutions, partners, and capabilities at the right time.
What will you do?
- Provide high-end relationship management and credit advice to high net worth Canadians following all five principles of the Black Card Experience
- Deliver a superior, professional, best-in-class credit experience through excellence in completing deep-discovery conversations with clients regarding their credit needs, analyzing the various options while leveraging the tools at your disposal, and presenting solutions centered on credit advice
- Provide proactive credit advice to all Private Banking clients and develop innovative and creative credit solutions
- Prepare and submit comprehensive and accurate credit proposals for approval with a sense of urgency, supported by required due diligence and analysis of financial statements
- Lead the discussion with clients around mortgage renewals and process client requests
- Proactively manage credit renewals by submitting files within deadlines
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in credit granting to personal and/or business clients
- Proven ability to analyze financial statements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of HEF products and policies
- Expert knowledge of CASPER
- Superior client relationship management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of RBC Private Banking financing products, credit/risk procedures, guidelines, and standards
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- Experience in Commercial and/or Small Business
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is considered asset not mandatory
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.