City : Fort McMurray, AB; Edmonton, AB; Calgary, AB
Category : Full time Labourer
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are an experienced Labourer, who takes pride in the safe and efficient operations.
Apply today to join the team in Fort McMurray, Alberta! This is a camp-based position
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support surface operations, such as loading and unloading materials
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist with site traffic and equipment control
- Minimum one-year of related experience is preferred
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of safety and OH&S policies
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 11 hours per day
- Camp based accommodation
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.