Key Account Manager – Sobeys Quebec
City : Saint-Laurent
Category : Sales
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
The Key Account Manager (KAM) – is accountable for the delivery of sales and profit objectives with the assigned key account customer.
The KAM – Sobeys Quebec is responsible for the effective development and implementation of the customer business plans for assigned customers, including IGA Quebec, Tradition and Bonichoix. The successful incumbent will endeavor to align and integrate category and brand strategies with customer strategies in an effort to achieve profitability objectives for PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
The successful incumbent will have expert knowledge of business trends, market dynamics, economic conditions, customer developments, competitive activities, historical category learning’s etc. in recommending improvements and innovative solutions to trade-based activities.
- Champion the delivery of planned volume and profit objectives (net revenue $, MC $, MC %), in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Efficiently manage information flow between key business contacts while continually striving to improve the effectiveness of operating systems and to facilitate great execution
- Bring to life key business strategies that will enhance the position of our brands to consumers by leveraging a superior understanding of customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer strategies, business plans, practices and processes in order to optimize business results.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Required to have a thorough understanding of the marketplace environment impacting the customer. Key skill sets to be successful would include – Strategic Insight, Business Planning, Conflict Management, Savvy Communication, and Influence Management, Finance acumen.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, an assertive, proactive and analytical approach with a sales background.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- University degree, preferably in a business discipline
- Account management experience
- Broad based experience in varied disciplines – Sales, Sales Management, Cross-Channel experience.
- 5 years Sales experience with a cross-section of industry/portfolio experience
- Experience leading teams an asset
- Bilingualism required (French and English)
- The work enviornment for this position demands some travel