Junior Process Engineer
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Fluor Canada rewards hard work, knowledge, and commitment. We are proud to offer:
• Flexibility to work from home, in the office or a hybrid.
• Manage your early career professional development and work towards professional registration with our in-house employee resource groups.
• In-house training dedicated to developing your leadership skills as a future Lead Process Engineer.
• Mentorship and training by our Subject Matter Experts to further your technical development.
• Fluor offers competitive employee compensation packages, comprehensive benefit programs including Health, Dental and Vision Care, flexible spending dollars, group registered retirement program, parental top-up, education reimbursement, employee and family assistance programs, and much more.
• Fluor also offers several Employee Resource Groups that aim to provide opportunities for professional and personal growth, improved wellness, and involvement in the community.
To enable us to meet challenging new and existing client demands, we are seeking to add new innovative thinkers to our Process Engineering team in Calgary, Alberta. The ideal candidate has 2 to 8 years of related experience and demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Perform a broad range of process engineering assignments for various industries with special emphasis on Energy Transition.
• Understand the Scope of Work and client drivers to develop the best total project solution for execution of the Process engineering work.
• Interface effectively with client representatives.
• Evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques and procedures.
• Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and Process schedule to deliver quality deliverables on time and on budget.
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards.
• Participate in design reviews and meetings as required.
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines to ensure complete design requirements are understood.