City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Call centres
Employer : National Bank
As an Investment Advisor at the National Bank call centre, you'll live up to your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. Through your friendly approach and the quality of your advice, you'll provide clients with a personalized experience and recommend savings products for their needs.
The annual salary for this position starts at 57,000$ and we offer a reimbursement program for your studies.
- Take calls from clients and answer their questions.
- Recommend customized savings solutions.
- Listen to people's needs and resolve situations that may be complex.
- Provide advice and recommend investment solutions.
- Complete transactions into the investment accounts of customers.
- Direct clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules.
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Different work schedules are possible.
The position reports to the Director of Investment Solutions and you work daily with a team of around 100 specialists in investment, credit, mortgage financing and more. You'll report to the Investment Solutions Manager and routinely work with a team of hundreds of experts specializing in investment, credit, mortgage financing, and other areas.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients can meet their objectives and our colleagues can do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
Your training and development
You'll begin with a full or part time 22.5h per week over 4 days training program during which time you'll experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. The training program focuses on hands-on learning which will help you to learn about your role, our products and our technologies.
- College diploma (DEC) or equivalent.
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence – You can obtain this licence within 6 weeks of hiring with a full refund once you have successfully obtained it.
- Ability to adapt to various situations
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic