City : SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Your Path can lead to RBC
Do you excel at building and managing long term client relationships? Have you ever thought of running your business with the security and reputation of RBC backing you?
RBC Dominion Securities is looking for individuals who are interested in making their clients dreams come true while alleviating their financial fears.
See how shaping your own path can lead to a fulfilling career by exploring the opportunity to become an Investment Advisor with us!
What will you do?
- Establish a client base of high net worth individuals, families, business owners and foundations and manage their complex financial needs
- Leverage your investment strategy to create customized wealth management and investment services for your clients
- Foster trusted, often multi-generational, long-term relationships using personalized service and advice
- Establish and maintain reciprocal relationships with RBC partners such as Personal & Commercial Banking, Insurance, etc.
Here is what we are looking for:
We seek passionate, open-minded individuals with a wide range of academic backgrounds, work experiences, perspectives, thinking styles, and expertise.
- You have 4-6 years of outbound sales experience and are comfortable earning 100% commission
- You have completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or will prior to your start date
- You are self-motivated, have integrity and empathy, and a commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor
- You recognize the value of hard work and investment of time to build a successful business
- You have excellent communications skills
Nice to have as you start the Investment Advisor journey?
- Experience in a direct marketing role, financial services and shown success in high value sales and business development, regardless of industry/discipline
- Completed the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), Personal Financial Planner (PFP), and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary to get you started
- Unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Autonomy to build and run your own business, in a flexible environment
- Programs designed to support you including mentorship, parental leave and development
- Management focused on helping you grow
- Investment solutions backed by top-ranked research
Job SkillsConsulting, Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Interpersonal Relationship Management, Interpersonal Relationships, Investment Banking, Investment Consulting, Investment Management, Private Banking, Product Services
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.