Intermediate Process Engineer
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor's success and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and to the highest level of quality. If you value teamwork and empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor's project execution, this opportunity may be for you!
We are proud to offer:
• Flexibility to work from home, in the office or a hybrid.
• In-house training dedicated to developing your technical leadership skills as a Lead Process Engineer.
• Mentorship and training by our Subject Matter Experts to further your technical development.
To enable us to meet challenging new and existing client demands, we are seeking to add new innovative thinkers to our Process Engineering team in Calgary, Alberta. The ideal candidate has 8 to 12 years of related experience and demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Perform a broad range of process engineering assignments for various industries with special emphasis on Energy Transition.
• Understand the Scope of Work and client drivers to develop the best total project solution for execution of the Process engineering work
• Interface effectively with client representatives
• Evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques and procedures
• Review work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and Process schedule to deliver quality deliverables on time and on budget
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards
• Lead and participate in design reviews and meetings as required
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines to ensure complete design requirements are understood