City : Kamloops
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Kamloops (Columbia Place), BC, 330-1210 Summit Drive, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada Req #2641
Wednesday, January 10, 2024
We're searching for an Insurance Advisor . Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a newopportunity foran Insurance Advisor in Kamloops, BC at our Columbia Place branch . Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their insurance industry knowledge and experience.
Expected Compensation: The expected hourly hiring range for this role is $20.52 to $25.65 , with a 35 hour work week. Your rate of pay will be determined based on your individual qualifications and experience, while considering internal equity.
Westland is committed to continuous learning where employees can grow their potential and write the stories of their careers . Financial assistance is available for approved work-related training/development courses leading to certification, and programs that offer professional development, including seminars and conferences.
Discover what's possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will promote and educate clients on insurance products, take ownership of client relationships, and help us grow our presence and profile in the local community.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Be part of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Flexible paid Commemorative Days to celebrate days important to you
- Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Why we'll love You:
- Laser-focused, you have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
- Master time manager, you can prioritize your workload, plus you demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- Insurance broker level 1 license or working towards CAIB/CIP (financial support provided!)
- BONUS! 6 months+ of industry experience
Once here, you'll:
- Deliver superior customer service that promotes client retention
- Uncover clients' business challenges and act as a client advocate identifying their needs and providing recommendations
- Assist clients with their insurance needs by utilizing basic knowledge of underwriting principles
- You have an inexhaustible curiosity and look for opportunities to grow your career
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Kamloops (Columbia Place), BC, 330-1210 Summit Drive, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada