Flawless Project Delivery Lead
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Flawless Project Delivery (FPD) Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination of the implementation of FPD the program on the project.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate site FPD Coordinators to ensure FPD deliverables are being actioned per the Implementation Plan, and in alignment with overall construction activities.
• Participate in Surveillance walkdowns to ensure that flaw mitigations are being monitored and executed successfully and on time during the Construction and Commissioning Phases.
• Conduct FPD workshops within the respective organization, and develop FPD awareness, and identify potential flaws and devise mitigation action.
• Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators
• Establish, coordinate, and coach Q-Captains in FPD implementation.
• Act as Contractors FPD representative and ensure on time and effective roll out and execution of FPD program including the roll out of FPD to Vendors, Sub-Contractors and inspection contractors and ensure continuity of FPD through all project phases.
• Ensure that robust Quality Assurance Tools are developed, and Flaw lists are progressed, agreed, and executed.
• Ensure Lessons Learned are brought into the FPD program.
• Facilitate and lead periodic interface meetings with company
• Organize FPD on boarding and training for new team members.
• Provide and/or arrange necessary training on FPD matters i.e. specific workshops and technical training as required (e.g. flange fitters training) and FPD Site Induction training during Construction.
• Report potential problems to Management with Mitigation Proposals.
• Ensure visibility of FPD (Prepare FPD bulletins defining site condition good verses bad practice).
• Initiate and drive awareness campaigns.