Executive Director, Enterprise Technology Operations
City : British Columbia
Category : Other
Industry : Real estate and rental and leasing
Employer : BC Housing
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS:
($127,358 - $149,833 Annually)
Reporting to the Vice President, Information Management & Technology, the Executive Director, Enterprise Technology Operations is accountable for all enterprise-wide technology operations, including engineering, infrastructure, platform, cloud, and client services. He/she/they develops strategies to maximize the capabilities of ETO department, align services with the business goals, supports the Commission’s transformational change, manages the delivery of information technology infrastructure, maximizes business capabilities, and services across the enterprise and identifies opportunities to enhance employee productivity and service levels.
The successful candidate will have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification levels including foundation, specialist, strategist, and leader
- Extensive experience in operation management throughout a large enterprise (including platforms and cloud technologies), building successful executive client relationships and implementing and managing service management and related processes.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience acceptable to the employer.
- Excellent project management, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent leadership and facilitation skills
- Effective communication, presentation, negotiation, influencing, consensus building and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to drive, coach and motivate staff in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and with all levels of staff
- Criminal Record Check Required
How to Apply:
Please review the attached job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications and competencies. To be considered for this competition, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
Your cover letter and resume should be submitted as one document in your profile when applying for this position. Please add your cover letter to your resume and submit both documents as your resume.
(When there is a pop up asking if you wish to view only secure items, press no)
As part of the application process, you will be prompted to fill out a questionnaire which must be completed in order for your application to be considered. Please allot up to 5 minutes to fill it out after submitting your resume and cover letter as one single document.
Only applications submitted using the Online Recruitment System at www.bchousing.org/careers will be accepted
If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your expertise to engage in a meaningful and challenging work, please apply to join our team today at www.bchousing.org/careers
At BC Housing, we're committed to providing a healthy, safe and inclusive workplace where respect and diversity are recognized assets. We invite and welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, People with Disabilities and Disabled People, persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and all people committed to meaningful work that makes a difference. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you require accommodations at any point during the application and hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
We didn’t become one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers without a lot of thought, care and consideration for our team and environment. Our supportive and collaborative workplace balances engaging and challenging work with personal development and wellness initiatives.
- Indigenous candidates are welcome to connect with an Indigenous team member in our organization to discuss the recruitment process and our workplace, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.)
Apply Now: www.bchousing.org/careers
Have questions/issues about the application process? Please see our FAQ’s for some useful information.