Estimator- New Graduate
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Join us and be challenged to build great projects, a rewarding career and stronger communities.
Are you ready…to be empowered, to be engaged, and to be challenged?
Your role provides an introduction to the Estimating profession at one of world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication/module assembly, construction and commissioning companies.
Estimators at Fluor participate in estimate preparation for projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in estimate preparation
• Developing familiarity with estimating terminology and basic concepts
• Gaining an understanding of estimating fundamentals (reading/interpreting drawings and specifications, basic material take-offs)
• Providing high quality estimating data in a timely and professional manner
• Inputting data into the estimating historical database
• Organizing and prioritizing a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Planning and organizing own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff